Semi 2 - The Prediction!

Well, let's see if I can get more than 7 out of 10 this time...  I actually think this is a harder one to call, as there are a load of good songs, and somone is bound to come a cropper tonight.  I just hope it's not Niamh or the Danes.

So, as I see it just now, these are the ten names I'm expecting to see drawn from the envelopes...

ARMENIA
ISRAEL
DENMARK
SWEDEN
AZERBAIJAN
ROMANIA
IRELAND
BULGARIA
CROATIA
TURKEY

I desperately want to see Sieneke from the Netherlands qualify, as it's just the sort of frothy, camp fun I've always loved in Eurovision.  I'd be equally delighted with Michael from Switzerland, but I don't see it happening.

There appears to be real concern in the Irish camp that Niamnh may not make it, but I'm sure she's safe.  Similar concerns have been expressed about Denmark, and I'd be gutted if it went out!

Comments

  1. UK votes tonight so let's support our neighbours from Ireland. Just the sort of tactic we dislike but with such a good song she deserves it. ANd I have a tenner each way too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Semi 1 - Great result!!!

I Love Belarus!