Hello again...

Hello there!  It's a been a few days since my last blog update on Saturday so I thought I should update you on what I've been up to since then.

Saturday afternoon saw me mingling with Sweden's previous Eurovision winners at the opening of the new Eurovision exhibit at the ABBA Museum.  Sadly, Charlotte Perelli was ill, but all 5 other winners were there, including Björn from ABBA!  I've finally seen a real live member of the greatest group of all time!!!
The exhibit itself was small and a little disappointing.  Really just some old stage outfits...


This is - in order - Charlotte, Conchita, Carola (MF in 2006) and Verka.

I went along with Frank and we couldn't resist the opportunity to have a quick ABBA photo shoot!

Then in the evening we had our fabulous evening with Hera Björk... The Queen Of Effing Everything!  Two and a half hours of pure hysterical magic.  The woman is a natural comedienne and of course she has that fantastic voice....

Our seats were actually on the stage and we were right at the front, so we were immersed in Hera!!!

At the end of the show she did a meet & greet with those of us who were on stage and we got a fab picture with her on her throne.

Have a quick look at this hysterical video Frank shot with her the previous evening...  Frank is Danish, and they agreed to do the interview in Danish, and then she went off into competely makey-up gibberish... including the Cod-Danish version of "Someday"....

 More from me later on my predicitons for tonight's semi....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semi 1 - Great result!!!

I Love Belarus!