Opps! My Semi 2 predictions - a day late!

Ha Ha!  I competley forgot to post my predictions yesterday.  But, to be fair, I did spend the morning composing my piece for The Scotsman (which goes in tomorrow - Saturday).


I'll be honest and tell you that I only got 8 out of 10 this time.  I didn't have Georgia or Lithuania as going through, which they did, and instead I had gone for Norway and Ireland.  Poor Nicky Byrne!  Poor Agnete!  I am, however, delighted for my lovely Georgian friends.  And they certianly bring something different to the table!

How good was Dami Im from Australia?  She's certainly in with a shout now - and many here are calling it as a straight two-horse race between Russia and Australia.
Also chuffed that the fabulous Poli from Bulgaria went through.
 Wasn't the opening of the show just fabulous?  That Broadway style opening number was just amazing - and so funny.
So now we have our 26 songs for the final.  I'll be back tomorrow (Saturday) with my thoughts, hopes and aspirartions for that, but in the meantime here are a few shots of the fab OGAE International Party I attended on Wednesday evening. DQ, Birthe Kjaer and - headlining - Goddess SANNA NIELSEN!!!


Finally, you will remember I was in London recently for the London Eurovision Party and spent the day helping Kaliopi and the Macedionian delegation - and she filmed a segment with Sonia for Rylan Clarke's new Breakfast TV show... well here is the full piece, including the other Euro stars she spoke to that day... How fab is the bit with Kaliopi?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semi 1 - Great result!!!

I Love Belarus!