Thunder and lightning, it's getting exciting!

Well folks, the big day is finally here!  Tonight we crown the successor to lovely Måns.  I think it's a two horse race now, but more on that in a bit...

Yesterday we had a lovely afternoon at the ABBA Museum, and we personally thanked them for the music...
 With Charlie, Michael, Martin and Robin.
...and iconic album cover, reinterpreted!

 I found a couple of hand-me-down outfits for myself and Si to wear at tonight's big show...
 ...and then I very much enjoyed a fabulous ride on the t-bana back out to Globen for more rehearsals!

Simon arrived mid evening and we had time for a bit to eat with the boys and a drink before turning in for the night.

Today, Si found something he fancied for breakfast...




And so to tonight's final, who is going to win?

Well, I think it's between Mother Russia and precotious newcomer, Australia...

If I was asked to stick my neck out I really can't see it NOT being Sergey, such is the polish and professionalism of the song.  He's a hugely likeable chap too, which really helps.

This is my article which is pulished in today's Scotsman...

http://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/culture/music/eurovision-swedish-spectacular-set-to-hit-a-suspenseful-high-note-1-4127804 

These are the five songs I think that will figure in the final shake up at the end of the (very exciting) voting sequence... Oh My God!!!!  Is THAT going to be exciting!  I've seen a full run through of how it's going to look (which the United Kingdom won!) and it's going to be real edge of your seat, nail-biting stuff for those last three or four minutes.  SVT are going to milk the final reveal big time!

Anyway, I digress - Top 5 countries tonight - in my opinion...

AUSTRALIA
UKRIANE
SWEDEN

RUSSIA
ARMENIA

and the winner will be...
RUSSIA!!!


I hope I'm right.  It's gonna be close between him and Dami from Australia.


Finally, if Russia DOES win, what will Michal from Poland say about it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semi 1 - Great result!!!

The Fire & The Flames