Oh no she didn't...

Oh yes she did!!!    (photo © EBU)

Today's top story... Trinje's dress!  What in the name of God was she thinking?   The first close up we got of that dress and the entire press centre erupted in raucaus laghter.

What you can't see in this pic is the hole in the backside that looks as though she farted and blew a huge star shaped opening in the the back!

She's very proud of it though, as it was designed by someone famous in Holland called Prince Charming.

Lots of good performances today.  Moldova was FAB!  Hot cops in leather hot pants accompany our Eduard... (and to think people stereotype Eurovision!).   Aremenia was actually VERY good too, and they sounded great together.  I really disliked the song before, but for me they gave the performance of the day (and we're up to FYROM now, so 8 in).


Estonia was unbelievably ropey in both vocals, although it looks stunning.  Hmm, they'll qualify but not much more, I fear.

Belgium... You know I hate it.  But it was polished, I'll give him that.

Here are a few of the photos I took during the press conferences today.



This is my fave photo that I took today...


For those of you who don't know, these are the Finnish Punk guys, PKN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semi 1 - Great result!!!

The Fire & The Flames