Eurovision Day is here!

OK, so the great day is finally upon us!  More about that in a wee bit, but first another country...

Yesterday, Andrew and myself had a day out of the Eurovision bubble and went off to Bratislava, the capital city of neighbouring Slovakia.  It is only a 50 minute train ride away and for 16 Euros return it would have been churlish not to.

It was gorgeous!  Although the rain had started and it was very dull and overcast we still had a lovely time wandering around the little pretty streets.


Last night Simon arrived very late on, and today we have been out doing bus tours in the torrential rain.  I can't remember ever having been so wet!!!  It really is POURING down here today - and hasn't stopped once in the past 20 hours or so.

Si got his first taste of authentic Wiener Schnitzel...


...and then we went to the impressive Cathedral to pray for Saint Måns of Sverige to be victorious (even though Italy is still my favourite...just!).


So onto tonight...

It's gonna be a great show - I haven't seen ANY of the rehearsals since Thursday evening, but I think it's safe to say that the winner is going to come from one of these four countries...

ITALY
AUSTRALIA
RUSSIA
SWEDEN

Even though Italy is, and always has been, my favourite song in this year's contest I can't help wanting my favourite Eurovision nation, Sweden, to take the crown this evening.  Måns has been a fantastic ambassador for his country, and the song and performance are both simply pop perfection.

I'll be happy with any of these four (if we're gonna get a shock winner then it's either Belgium or Israel - neither of which I like).

Do enjoy the show wherever you are...

OK, here we go, I'm going to call it

The winner of Eurovision 2015 is going to be...

SWEDEN!!!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semi 1 - Great result!!!

I Love Belarus!