TIX - a beautiful soul

I posted this story already on Facebook today, but as it's probably the nicest and most moving story I've heard in connection with this year's contest I wanted to add it again here on my blog.

Here's a lovely story concerning this year's Norwegian singer, TIX.  Two years ago a 20 year old fan of his called Aurora found out that she was dying.  Her final wish was that TIX would sing at her funeral.  The singer fulfilled her wish and flew to Stavanger specially to sing at the funeral.  For the past two years he has wanted to write a song to dedicate to Aurora, and a few weeks ago he sang it for her family and friends for the first time.  The song is called "Angel don't go" and it's stunning.  I love his Eurovision song, but this is much stronger.  It's lovely to see the reactions of her loved ones as he sings the song.

TIX is donating all the proceeds from the new song to a charity which helped Aurora during her final months.  What a splendid chap he is.  TIX truly is a beautiful soul ❤

Click on the link below to go to NRK's website to watch the video clip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semi 1 - Great result!!!

I Love Belarus!